- For a seated audience with attention focused on the performance area, the, THE STAND UP SHOW, THE VARIETY SHOW, and THE THEATRE OF THE MIND are your best options.
- If people are mingling at your event (not seated), STROLLING MAGIC is ideal.
- If you are serving dinner, go for BOTH! An hour of STROLLING MAGIC before dinner, then one of the bigger shows immediately after dinner.
The earlier you reserve your date, the better! Important corporate events are often booked months, even years in advance. Holidays and weekends fill quickly, so CALL NOW to avoid disappointment.
Absolutely! Cody’s programs can be as interactive as you want. Cody can work with you to include an appropriate illusion or routine that turns your employees or VIP into the STAR OF THE SHOW! We can also customize the show to emphasize your company message or logo.
Due to the popularity of Cody’s programs he travels extensively all over the U.S., Canada, and Europe! He is a seasoned professional that has presented in 45 states and 20 countries.
Note: All travel expenses will be completely discussed prior to booking any program.
In order to give your group the best possible performance try to follow these staging guidelines:
- For small audiences <80, no stage is necessary. Entertainer will need an area 10 foot by 10 foot for props / backdrop.
- If the room is rectangular, place the stage in the middle of the long side of the rectangle. The room then becomes more intimate and makes for a better show.
- A set of steps is required, preferable on the side of the stage facing the audience.
- No dance floor is to be between the performing area and the audience. If there is a permanent dance floor, then a portable stage or riser is to be placed on the dance floor as close as possible to the audience prior to show time.
- If the audience size exceeds 80 people, it is recommended that there is a 1 foot riser at least 12 feet deep by 20 feet wide.
- For audience of 500 or more, a minimum stage height of 36” is required for optimal viewing.
- We can provide a professional quality backdrop at no additional charge.
Client will ensure that there are at least two standard electrical outlets for power. Outlets need to be no more than 5 feet from stage or performing area.
The performer will provide wireless microphone and wireless music controller unless otherwise stated.
No special lighting is needed if the stage (or performing area) is easily viewed with the house light turned up. However, if it is a dark room, a general stage wash is suggested.
Other additions such as colored flood lights or spot lights are not necessary but can be added for a professional appearance at client’s discretion.
To ensure the most intimate show, the banquet tables should be set up as close to the stage as possible. For maximum viewing, please make sure that table center pieces are no higher than 6”.
Please call to discuss the following:
(1) If there is going to be a dance floor in front of the stage
(2) If there are columns in the room
(3) If the stage is to be shared with a band
For larger stage shows, Cody will provide a prerecorded introduction. For smaller more intimate performances it is recommended that a designated member of the client’s party give the introduction. Cody will provide a 3 x 5 introduction card and present it to the MC just prior to performance.
Simply pick up the phone and call 512-775-7746. We will be happy to give you ‘no pressure’ event consultation. Be sure you have your event date and other details available. In most cases we are able to e-mail you a custom PDF event proposal within 1 hour.
All of Cody’s programs are fully guaranteed. We are so confident that you and your guests will love Cody’s programs that we are willing to put our money where our mouth is. Simply put, if you don’t feel the program was everything we promised and much more, not only will you get the program FREE but we will also pay your company $500. Try to find another speaker or entertainer who even offers a guarantee, let alone one who will match ours.
The simple answer is they are designed to meet your companies needs!
Cody’s programs are filled with sophisticated / mind blowing magic along with rapid fire clean comedy and lots of audience participation. Since Cody personalizes his presentation for your company it will be talked about for months to come.
Cody realizes your event is VERY important so you can’t afford to hire an inexperienced entertainer. When you need to really WOW your people with a funny performer or engaging speaker, Cody Fisher is your easy to work with solution.
Here is Cody’s 3 Part GUARANTEE:
- Your group will laugh and have a GREAT time!
- Your group will be actively involved in the program!
- Your group will be amazed by sophisticated magic!
Absolutely! Currently about 40% of our business is booked through entertainment agents and event planning agencies. We value your skills, efforts, and talents and are committed to helping you build your business.
We make your job easier by supplying effective ‘agent friendly’ promotional materials, fast response, excellent communication, professional ethics, and the highest quality entertainment for your clients. All this helps to build your business!
If your agency would like more information on representing my programs please contact me via phone at (512)-775-7746, email, or via our online form.
Thank you for your consideration, we look forward to working with you!
We can provide your event with a choice of two distinctive backdrops:
- Theatre Style Backdrop
- Comedy Club Brick Wall Style Backdrop
We do not provide a stage. Most venues will be able to accomodate your staging needs.